Thursday, March 3, 2016

THE ISLAND - Zandar




The following is classified


Dear Diary


Today was a crazy day. I was off to Australia. But there was a tragedy there was a bomb on the bottom of the plane I got out at the very last second. I’m falling to my death the at long last splash I go under I kick to get to the surface finally I reach air. Wait can this be land! When I get to land I built a tree house and I fell fast asleep.


Dear Diary


I have woken up and I decided to go for a wander over the island.
I have wandered into a cave I found a room of which is where I am writing in my diary I saw a gem it looked a bit like ruby and red diamond I’m just touching it.


Dear Diary


I have just mined the gem out with the trusty pickaxe I just chipped it into the shape of a circle I saw a  lever I flipped it and the wall revolved around and I find myself in a room full of emerald I mine a bit out and turn it into a ring I place the other gem in the socket and there is a flash of blinding light and I faint.


Dear Diary


When I wake up I am surrounded by:snow foxes, huskies, polar bears, penguins and seals not to mention there are killer whales in the water beside me hang on there was no water in the cave wait i’m not in the cave and the animals are bowing down to me…

Dear Diary


The animals have made me the king of snow (the island I was stranded on) I have 2 snow foxes as my bodyguards I make life in the animal village much better. I go to Australia for a holiday how you may ask? Withe the help of my killer whale friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment